You're welcome
Printable View
You're welcome
Welcome ^^
yea now for mine ... agh i cant pick just one pic O_O
Here is new bg! I'm a Digi Charat addict now!
http://www.angelfire.com/anime4/tenken/Cchanbg10.jpg
Xell, instead of that image you could leave the original! ^^ I'm not exactly a Digi-charat fan, but i like those pics also!
Hey! Cool OCB theme! is really "Sonic-y"! My brother would like it!
The wallpaper is cool, the icons are cool, the nights theme of Winamp is also nice... a true sonic team fan, and also likes Lego stuff! (right?)
I've found another brother in England! ^^
Ok, here is original!
http://www.angelfire.com/anime4/tenk...rse_34_379.jpg
Arigat? kosai mass!
oh boy another digi charat fan ^^ [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Welcome ^^
Waaaiiiii~! *is enjoying her uber kawaii new desktop* Thanks so much, Mel-kun!! (^o^) [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
The wallpaper is too cute! I'll post up my new desktop in a moment...but I just had to thank you again before I did. *bows bows* Thank you soooooo much! (^^)
Oh, Xel, are you still making yours? Hehehe, I'd love to see your wallpaper as well, that is if your still gonna do it. XD
ooh yes gjob on the BGs ^^
Well, You asked me! and i did it! ^_~
[img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ November 05, 2002 04:25 AM: Message edited by: melfice ]</font>
IRT Xellos' new desktop: w00t! That make three Di Gi Charat fans on the board now! Shini, Xellos and Me! ^_^V It's spreading!!
IRT Melfice: Thanks. And i'm happy to hear of your extra brother in England, and surprised it's me!
Is 4! We have Cav also!
You can count me there also, but i'll only dance with Urd.
I saw this Digi-charat article in some mag i bought in summer, with an article also about Full Metal Panic... It was a Hentai Mag (though, those articles were in the "General Manga-anime" zone, Half of the magazine...)
IRT Adoptive brother: Well, you share a lot of likings with my own brother! ^^
(Adoptive brother is you OCB! ^^)
im always dancing with dejiko ^^
Ownage! 5 Di Gi Charat fans!
IRT my older adoptive brother: Cool, older bro!
(My older adoptive brother is you Melfice! ^_^V)
I'll finish it Mitsuchan, but it's nearly same as Melfice's, just not as good looking
Awesome, I can't wait to see it! XD
i cant wait either ^^
Here is my beautiful new desktop:
http://www.angelfire.com/anime4/tenken/My_desktop.JPG
(copy and paste the url) (^^)
I think i've seen that desktop somewhere... Anyway, i'm happy you like it.
Ehh?? What do you mean??(^^);;
Yes, I love it. Thank you very much, Mel-kun. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
Very cool desktop Mitsuki and very good job Melfice!
Thanks, Miguel.
*pats Mel-kun on the back and grins* Yup, he's amazing, isn't he? I wish I could make wallpapers half as good as he does. *still needs to practice at it* (^^);
And here is the last one! It is not exactly the desktop i'm using currently, but i think that it is a really good one.
It is for fanatics of Amy Rose who dreamed at least once to have a human version of her in 3D ^^
Original design by Ryudo:
click here
It features the lyrics of the Theme of Amy Rose in SA/SA2
i've being doing wallpapers for the last year, i guess it is a question of practice, and Photoshop knowledge!
Cool background, and *great* model!
BTW, please try to use the Edit feature rather than making multiple posts, it will save a lot of bw and visual space.
-----
Here's my new wallpaper!
Feel free to use it if you like what you see. ^_^
*sits down* mmmhmm yea hes a good one he is
IRT Melfice: Wow, thats kinda scary. I think she would look better if she was drawn.
IRT Wiseman: Cool wallpaper!
Cool! BUt Amy is a bit freaky!
holy sh** i knew KOS-MOS was hot but daaaaaamn XD~~~~~ great BG wiseman *high-fives miguel* [img]tongue.gif[/img]
He he he [img]biggrin.gif[/img] I'm glad you like it.
Since finding my old pics, I changed my desktop,a nd I'll be keeping it for awhile as is one of my fave pics XD
http://www.angelfire.com/anime4/tenk...anbg11.txt.jpg
And here's the winamp one, since I changed skin also XD
http://www.angelfire.com/anime4/tenk...bg11winamp.jpg
Adn they are better quality,I just saved them as lower quality pics so load time won't be as bad for 56k users
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ November 09, 2002 10:13 PM: Message edited by: Xellos ]</font>
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#E0E0E0"><font size=2 face="Verdana">Originally posted by -Wiseman-:
He he he [img]biggrin.gif[/img] I'm glad you like it.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
ofcourse why wouldnt i? now i have even more stuff to look at when im bored XD
Nice new desktop, Xel. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
Love the Utena winamp skin too. That's one of my favorite images. XD